New patients are welcome at the practice, and the patient list is open to anyone living inside the practice boundary (please see click to view Practice Area Map).
To register with the practice you must collect the following forms from reception for each member of family wishing to register. Mondays between 1.30pm - 2.30pm.
- A GMS1 form
- The Upstairs Surgery Registration Questionnaire
- The Upstairs Surgery Carers Questionnaire
These forms must then be completed and returned to the surgery along with photocopies of the required ID and Proof of Address the following week Monday – Friday after 2pm. PLEASE NOTE IF ALL FORMS (GMS1 FORM AND NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION QUESTIONNAIRE AND CARERS QUESTIONNAIRE) ARE NOT FULLY COMPLETED AND PHOTOCOPIES OF ID AND PROOF OF ADDRESS ARE NOT BROUGHT INTO THE PRACTICE THIS WILL DELAY YOUR REGISTRATION.
You will then be contacted within 2 weeks to confirm your registration and be booked for a new patient health check.
Check list of what is needed to register:
- A GMS1 form
- 1 photo ID eg Passport or driving licence - applies to anyone over the age of 16 - PHOTOCOPIES
- 1 recent Proof of Address eg Utility bill - PHOTOCOPIES
- The Upstairs Surgery Carers Questionnaire Completed
- For Children under 16 you must bring photocopies of immunisations history. A purple GMS1 form must also be completed.
All new patients are invited to participate in a new patient health check or a NHS Health Check.
Patients’ will be registered with the practice, and not an individual doctor, however, patients do have the right to express a preference over which doctor they would like to see.