Patients at The Upstairs surgery may request repeat prescriptions in the below various ways:
- By registering online - please speak with our reception team for details of this service
- By fax: 0208 598 4541
- In person
- Via a pharmacy of your choice
- By post
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE TELEPHONE DUE TO SECURITY REASONS.
REPEAT PRESCRIPTION POLICY
- Please give 2 full working days to process repeat prescription requests.
- Use precription counter foil to CLEARLY identify WHICH medication is needed. Use EXACT NAMES AND DOSES. Your prescription will not be issued otherwise.
- Ask staff to reprint a counterfoil if you have lost it.
- Prescriptions with a 28 day issues can only be requested up to 7 days prior to the end.
- Prescriptions with a 56 day issues can only be requested up to 14 days prior to the end.
Reasons for not being given medication may include:
- No up-to-date Blood Pressure/Blood tests/Health Checks with the Chronic Diseases Nurse/Medication reviews
- Items not on repeat list
- Inappropriate use of medication
Order Appointments or Prescriptions Online
You can now book appointments and order repeat prescriptions online. Before you can use this service please contact reception as you will need a username and password.