We urge everyone aged 30 and above who has not yet had their first vaccine to book on the national booking system. Anyone aged over 50 can book on the national site or call their GP.
If you have had your first vaccine, please make sure you have the second vaccine to ensure maximum protection. If you don’t hear about your second vaccination and it is more than 77 days since your first vaccine, there’s information on how to get your second dose.
There is comprehensive information, guidance, and answers to questions, including vaccination information for pregnant women, frontline health and social care staff and carers at COVID-19 Vaccination programme | East London Health & Care Partnership (eastlondonhcp.nhs.uk)
National Booking System Link:
MAP OF NORTH EAST LONDON VACCINATION CENTRES
Who can use this service
You can only use this service if any of the following apply:
- you are aged 30 or over
- you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you are an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you are a main Carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
- you live in the same household as someone who is severely immunosuppressed
The NHS is prioritising vaccinating people who experts have agreed will benefit the most. We will let you know when it is your turn.
There is comprehensive information, guidance, and answers to questions, including vaccination information for frontline health and social care staff, carers and clinical vulnerable (moderate risk) at COVID-19 Vaccination programme | East London Health & Care Partnership (eastlondonhcp.nhs.uk)