WE DO NOT ACCEPT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE TELEPHONE OR EMAIL DUE TO SECURITY REASONS.
Patients at The Upstairs surgery may request repeat prescriptions in the below various ways:
- Online (NHS APP) - please speak with our reception team for details of this service
- Using The Upstairs Surgery prescription box in Health Centre located on first floor by lifts.
- Via a pharmacy of your choice
- By post
Repeat Prescription Policy
- Please give 2 full working days to process repeat prescription requests.
- Use prescription counter foil to CLEARLY identify WHICH medication is needed. Use EXACT NAMES AND DOSES. Your prescription will not be issued otherwise.
- Ask staff to reprint a counterfoil if you have lost it.
- Prescriptions with a 28 day issues can only be requested up to 7 days prior to the end.
- Prescriptions with a 56 day issues can only be requested up to 14 days prior to the end.
Reasons for not being given medication may include:
- No up-to-date Blood Pressure/Blood tests/Health Checks with the Chronic Diseases Nurse/Medication reviews
- Items not on repeat list
- Inappropriate use of medication
Order Appointments or Prescriptions Online
Please click here to sign in to Patient Access.